Follow me on Instagram @ amanda_outcalt for sneak peeks at my new work!
Come see me at the following shows to purchase my printmaking and mixed media painting work:
- Coconut Grove Arts Festival, Miami, FL- Feb 17-19
- Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival- March 16-18
- The Original Ann Arbor Street Art Fair- July 19-22
- Saint Louis Art Fair- Clayton, MO- September
- Plaza Art Fair- Kansas City, MO- September
- Coconut Grove Arts Festival, Miami, FL- Feb 18-20
1st place- 2D mixed media
- Stockley Gardens Art Festival, Norfolk, VA- May 20 & 21
- Cherry Creek Arts Festival, Denver, CO- July 1-3
- The Original Ann Arbor Street Art Fair- Ann Arbor, MI- July 20-23
- Saint Louis Art Fair, Saint Louis, MO- September 8-10
- Plaza Art Fair, Kansas City, MO- September 22-24
- St. James Court Art Show (St. James Court Section), Louisville, KY- October 6-8
- Stockley Gardens Art Festival, Norfolk, VA - October 21 & 22
WHRO's 'The Scene' Feature
In cooperation with PBS digital, WHRO is creating short feature videos chronicling up-and-coming artists in the Hampton Roads region and I have been chosen as one of the artists! My video will be released on Wednesday, June 10 at 7:57 on The Scene's facebook page. Be sure to watch it! To visit the website for 'The Scene', go to the 'links' section of my website.
Routine Examination show at Virginia MOCA
A collection of my recent and past works will be on view at Virginia MOCA's Satellite gallery from March through July 2015. To learn more out the solo show, Routine Examination, see the 'links' section of my website.
Alt Daily Interview
You can get a glimpse into my artistic process and background in this inverview with Alt Daily in April of 2015. You can read the interview on the 'links' section of my website.
New Waves- the Contemporary Art Center of Virginia
Two of my paintings ('Dinnertime' and 'Lauren Serves Up Her Muffins') were accepted into the New Waves show at the Contemporary Art Center of Virginia. The opening of the exhibition will is February 10th from 6-8pm, and the exhibit will remain up until March 13, 2011. Please come out to see my work and the work of many other talented Virginia artists alongside Marc Sijan's ultra-realistic sculptures and Eric Lindbergh's portraits.
Boardwalk Art Show Poster
A painting of mine entitled 'Amanda Enjoys Long Walks on the Beach' was chosen as the image for the Contemporary Art Center of Virginia's Boardwalk Art Show Poster. The painting is now in the permanent collection of CACV, and I have been getting lots of great press! Click here to read the feature on me, which ran in the June 3 issue of the Virginia Pilot's Beacon and the June 6 issue of the Virginia Pilot's Compass.
On Sunday, June 20 I will be at the Boardwalk Art Show signing posters from 10am-1pm. I hope to see some of you there! The Boardwalk Art Show takes place on the Virginia Beach boardwalk from Thursday, June 17- Sunday, June 20.
500 Enameled Objects- Lark Books
The book 500 Enameled Objects (a Lark Books publication) is now out. My cloisonne rings are in the book, and all the work in it is really cool. Check it out!